Mar 11, 2012

2012: Chapter 7 - Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung in Sedona. Buds, blossoms and flowers abound everywhere. The chirping birds sound sweeter than ever.

Two coats of Kilz primer and a coat of Linen White cover the spare bedroom walls. Yeah - we're getting closer to having a place for guests to sleep. Next time we'll paint the last Linen White coat. Painting is one of the easiest things we do during this remodel. I think painting is fun. I do the trim work and Bill does the roller painting. While stirring the 5 gallon bucket of paint I felt like a pioneer woman churning butter LOL!

We met more new neighbors, but lost our neighbors, LeAnn and Darryl. They were the ones moving away to be nearer their grandchildren. Also, the place next to us is up for rent now. Several people looked at it.

This was a nice weekend. We now feel like we've gone from eloquent camping to beginning cabining. Driving home we saw a herd of cows free range grazing. One of the cows had a little calf near her - another sign of spring.

Purple flowers in our yard (I don't know what they are)

Irises in our yard ready to bloom

1 comment: