Aug 29, 2012

2012: Chapter 20.1 - Joy

Joy - noun \ˈji\ : 1. A state of happiness 2. A dear friend!

YAY! Joy, a dear friend of ours, bought a house in Sedona!! Yippee - we have someone to hang out with. Her place is move-in ready and so beautiful. We met in April, 1995 a few days before the Oklahoma City bombing. A new job found us sitting next to each other. Though our paths have twisted and turned over the years, we've stayed connected. You can learn more about her at her blog www.joycollins.com

I've come to realize that people don't move to Sedona. They are called there. It is a place that we remember and return to when the time is right...

Until next time, remember and listen. Are you being called too?

~M~

2 comments:

  1. Sedona has called me ever since John and I first saw it. And when you bought your place I just knew in my heart I would be next.
    I can't wait. Maybe we will have that New Age book store after all. :>)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete